Benefits your pet receives from a healing session
- release emotional distress
- release physical pain
- relax anxiety
- clear cellular memory of past trauma
- assist in behavioral issues
- speeds up healing from surgery or accidents
- increased circulation and flexibility
- scar tissue release
- improved immune system
- And it just plain feels great!
Animals I work with
All animals! I have helped companion animals, farm animals, even wild animals. Parrots, horses and dogs have been the majority of my clients, though I have worked with exotic such as a rhino and a wolf eel.
These healing methods work amazingly well on humans too.
Where we meet
I do sessions at my home on South Whidbey Island or travel to the animal depending on the case.
I also work over Skype and remotely depending on the circumstances and this typically is with established clients.
Healing methods I use
- empathic intuition
- holistic observation
- Bach Flower Remedies
- emotional intelligence
- common sense and 30 years experience
More about healing modalities see FAQ